We promise COVID-SAFE Care
Safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. We hope you are well and healthy. All of us at at Ann Kearney Astolfi DMD, PC are healthy and we are excited to now have clearance from Pennsylvania Department of Health to reopen for routine care. Rest assured we have gone above and beyond CDC requirements for safely returning to dental care. Just a few of the changes we have made for your continued safety:
- Staff members have temperatures taken prior to start of work.
- Patients to remain in their vehicle and call the office from the parking lot upon arrival.
- Patients and ALL staff wearing masks.
- We screen all patients and visitors for COVID-19 along with taking body temperature.
- We have adjusted the schedule to bring you directly into treatment rooms with minimal overlap of patients.
- Although we have always worn disposable gowns, we now added hair covering.
- Medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filtration will be running in all rooms.
We have missed providing care to our wonderful patients and stand ready to assist you for your optimum oral health.
If you have any concerns regarding our office changes please feel free to call Dr. Astolfi on her cell: (610)349-3319
To reschedule any outstanding appointments please call: (610)217-6982